Saturday, March 16, 2013

Silly Lily Moment

I have decided to start posting the random things Lily does because they are always so silly! I haven't hung out with a ton of babies, so I'm not sure if they all do stuff like this, but I figured it's best to document it just in case.

Yesterday she found a few cough drops by my bedside and I let her hold them because she didn't try to put them on her mouth. She went over to play with an old small chest of mine with lots of drawers and one of the knobs comes off so she thought it was fun to put the knob and her cough drops in the drawers. It didn't get really interesting, however, until she found the dryer sheet in the closet and proceeded to wrap up her "prizes" inside of said dryer sheet repeatedly. I had asked her in a soft and slightly amazed voice, "Wow, Lily, what's in there?" so she kept using soft surprised voice gibber gabber every time she reopened the dryer sheet full of cough drops and a knob. She's pretty cute, what can I say?!


No comments:

Post a Comment